- Develop 21st century skills & leadership capacity
- Share Israeli Innovation with global youth; familiarize Israelis with the culture, values and economic force of partnering countries
- Learn Design Thinking methodologies
- Demonstrate strengths of diverse team work
- Lay the foundation for professional excellence
- Deepen entrepreneurial capacity and the ability to act as leaders of social and economic change
- Build global bridges to create interpersonal relationships and foster collaboration between participants
- Develop representative skills as young diplomats
- Demonstrate the unifying nature of national and global challenges
The four-week bootcamp focuses on formulating the group and providing participants with relevant knowledge, personal skills and technical tools for the trip. Preparation modules include workshops with renowned experts from the fields of diplomacy, design thinking, public speaking, storytelling, branding, group dynamics and entrepreneurship.
The joint seminar creates a fascinating multicultural connection which is reflected in the various methods of thinking and collaborating, resulting in creative and groundbreaking solutions.
The 7-10 day delegation is built on historic and educational components and values of the partnering country, including site visits to leading innovation and local entrepreneurship hubs, as well as exploring the local arts, culture and history.
We meet with a wide range of social and entrepreneurial leaders through interactive
sessions. The main event is a Makeathon which
encourages new forms of collaboration and forges new global friendships.
The collaborative Makeathon showcases teamwork and the prototypes participants
build during their time together, and provides a platform for students to present their videos to peers, teachers and distinguished
No upcoming delegation found